Re: Materialized views

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM_ME.NOT_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 13:23:09 GMT

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 06:21:14 +0000, Curious wrote:

> Could you please tell me what is wrong and what should I do

Probably, you should read the error message carefully. Alternatively, you should post your question to the newsgroups about politics, movies and sport, to increase the number of replies you will receive. Cross-posting over 40 or so groups will increase the number of replies exponentially.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com