Re: clean up ocr?

From: herta <herta.vandeneynde_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 00:39:21 -0000

You seem to be discussing semantics.

Close reading should have told you that the important question was how to clean an entry from the OCR.

But even then, your department of English should be able to tell you the difference between "you wanted to add a standby to a cluster" and "you wanted to add a standby to the cluster". As should the reference to the document in my original post.