Wheres the console gone?

From: <codefragment_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 15:17:49 -0700

Hi
  I thought with Oracle Database 10g you get the "Enterprise Manager Console"? I don't. I've been trying to figure it out and searching google and I can see:
- I needed the microsoft loopback adapter. Done that and reinstalled.
I now install without error messages.
- I've seen various posts that say certain files should exist, some
starting with oem... They don't appear to. I assume this is a previous version thing ?

Do you only get the web based version now? I hate web interfaces.

ta Received on Sat Jun 30 2007 - 17:17:49 CDT