.NET CF

From: JB <josephbyrns_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:59:56 -0700

Hello all, ordinarily I use SQL Server 2000 on a server and SQL Mobile on Windows Mobile 5 PDAs to write data acquisition software for PDAs using .NET.

For a new project I need to communicate with an existing Oracle server (don't know which version), but I am a little lost with all the Oracle versions available, so I have a few questions:

i) Is there a version of Oracle available for a Windows PDA? If so where can I find some info about it.
ii) Can I use merge replication from PDA to server using .NET with Oracle
iii) Is there any .NET example code available to show Merge Replication in action between an Oracle PDA database and the server version of Oracle?

Thanks for any advice. Received on Fri Jun 29 2007 - 15:59:56 CDT