Re: Oracle Application Developer

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:54:52 -0700

paru2001_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Oracle Application Developer : Budapest, Hungary
>
> Duration: 6 months
>
> A large renowned international organization have an immediate opening
> for a Oracle Application Developer who knows DBA also.

My cat knows a dozen DBAs. Can I send his CV?

Rather than violating the terms of agreement of your gmail account trolling for resumes why don't you try learning how to use the internet and check usenet group rules before spamming.

Your apology would be appreciated. Thank you.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington