Re: Copyright

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:23:00 -0700

Brian Peasland wrote:
> Jonathan Lewis wrote:

>> If you have published any Oracle-related material on the
>> Internet, you may wish to check the following URL:
>>     http://www.oraclepoint.com
>>
>> The owner seems to be happy to copy and zip material
>> without permission and without acknowledgement.
>>

> Not surprisingly, there is no contact information on this web site where
> I can tell them I want my material removed. The best I could do is to
> post a reply to the posting of my material.
>

> Thanks for the information Jonathan!
>
> Cheers,
> Brian

Domain Name: ORACLEPOINT.COM
Registrar: NETFIRMS, INC.
Whois Server: whois.netfirms.com
Referral URL: http://www.netfirms.com
Name Server: NS1.NETFIRMS.COM
Name Server: NS2.NETFIRMS.COM

Updated Date: 27-jun-2007
Creation Date: 27-jun-2007
Expiration Date: 27-jun-2008

oraclepoint.com = 38.113.185.114

If anyone finds any of my material on their site please let me know I have a great-white shark who went to law school.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington