I just want to run a stored procedure...

From: <codefragment_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:24:06 -0700

Hi
  I have a stored procedure that I want to run.The shell of it is included at the bottom of this
post. I try running the below in sqlplusw and get the following result.
  Can you just run stored procedures in oracle in the same manner you can in query analyser
in MS Sql?

thanks

> exec CODE0 (1,1)

BEGIN CODE0; END;       *
ERROR at line 1:

ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:
PLS-00201: identifier 'CODE0' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 1, column 7:

PL/SQL: Statement ignored

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE "CODE0" AS

	  TYPE CUR IS REF CURSOR;
	PROCEDURE CODE0 (pCUR1 OUT CUR,
		pARG1 IN NUMBER,
		pARG2 IN NUMBER);

END CODE0;
GO

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE BODY "CODE0" AS

	PROCEDURE CODE0 (pCUR1 OUT CUR,
		pARG1 IN NUMBER,
		pARG2 IN NUMBER) IS
		BEGIN
DECLARE
		pLocal1 NUMBER(2);
BEGIN
		pLocal2 := ISVISIBILITYENABLED();

   OPEN pCUR1 FOR

END;

		END CODE0;
	END CODE0;

GO Received on Thu Jun 28 2007 - 11:24:06 CDT