RAC 9.205 OCR ve Voting disk backup recovery strategies

From: newhorizon <mehmeteser_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:14:17 -0000

I believe duplexing is provided in oracle 10g R2. and not possible in 9i.

What are the possible options available to backup the OCR and the Voting Disk in oracle RAC 9.2. What intervals should I backup these files ? Should I take the backups offline ?

I can find a lot of info about 10g but there are not much documents about that subject.

Any help appreciated. Received on Thu Jun 28 2007 - 09:14:17 CDT