Oracle on NetApp 3020

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:41:15 -0400

Does anyone have good performance on this device via NFS?

We never ran Oracle on NFS, but we could not push this device (oracle on fully populated disk shelve) further than 30megs per second.. On non-jumbo VLAN it seems to perform better.. NetApp support was fairly useless so far.

-Andrey
We run Oracle 9iR2,10gR1/2 on RH4/RH3 and Solaris 10 (Sparc) remove NSPAM to email Received on Wed Jun 27 2007 - 22:41:15 CDT