How to make the SQL to run longer?

From: Raj <jkamaraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 11:30:05 -0700

Hell All,
To reproduce one of our cusotmer's probem, I need to make the SQL to run for more than a minutes before it returns the result set. I do not
have large amount of data in the database to simulate the dealy.

Is there a way in SQL to cause the delay while returning the result set

Thanks for the help.
Regards
Raj Received on Wed Jun 27 2007 - 13:30:05 CDT