Re: Oracle 10g R2 RHEL 5 When?

From: Jack <jrscrns_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:53:55 -0700

num me vexo?

This thread has been interesting, but I got applications waiting for servers. I can not wait any longer. I have installed Sybase ASE 15 yesterday on the Linux box (no problems). Maybe I will order a Sun Sparc box with Solaris 10 for the Oracle server. Perhaps I will try again if there is an application needing a server and after Oracle makes the next release for 10g that is certified for RHEL 5, whenever that is.

Thanks all for the insights. Received on Wed Jun 27 2007 - 12:53:55 CDT