2GB limit of memory for Oracle on WIndows 32 bit

From: <zigzagdna_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:44:44 -0700

I am on Windows 2000 server and usng Oracle 9.2.0.6. I know 32 bit Oracle has limit of 2GB memory. I have 5 Oracle database instances, so I see 5 oracle.exe in task manager. I am assuming each oracle.exe can access up to 2GB memory, so up to 10GB memory can be used by Oracle on the server.

Thanks a lot. Received on Wed Jun 27 2007 - 10:44:44 CDT