Re: clean up ocr?

From: herta <herta.vandeneynde_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:39:30 -0000

On Jun 27, 5:30 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> Mladen Gogala wrote:
> > On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:49:33 +0000, herta wrote:
>

> That's not an explanation. I understand why you would want a DR site.
> I understand why you might want a RAC cluster or Data Guard at a DR
> site.

(...)

> > The manual says you can, but it doesn't explain why would you do something
> > like that.
>
> Which is the point of my questions. The fact that I can hit my head on a
> rock doesn't make me want to do it: At least not today.
(...)

Curious, you can understand people wanting a DR site, you can understand them wanting a RAC cluster "or" Data Guard at the DR site. But you cannot understand them wanting both a RAC cluster "and" Data Guard at the DR site? Sorry, but I don't think I can explain better than I did.

The point of my question is not to discuss business cases which are perfectly clear to me.
My reason for posting was to see if there is a way to clear out a single entry from an OCR.

Kind regards,

Herta Received on Wed Jun 27 2007 - 02:39:30 CDT