Questions about Oracle Express

From: NetComrade <netcomradeNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:27:06 -0400

Are the limitations still 1CPU, 4G of disk, 1CPU and no patches?

Can OE db be monitored and backed up through grid control just like any other db?

We have a customer that needs to store Cognos repository with a different char set then their productoin db, and they're considering using OE.
We run Oracle 9iR2,10gR1/2 on RH4/RH3 and Solaris 10 (Sparc) remove NSPAM to email Received on Tue Jun 26 2007 - 10:27:06 CDT