Re: table constraint

From: <rwijk72_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:23:56 -0700

On 26 jun, 00:24, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
> On Jun 25, 9:04 am, rwij..._at_gmail.com wrote:
>
> > By the way: does anybody know how I can make my name appear instead of
> > my email address?
>
> I'm not real sure, since I don't use gmail, but if you are using a
> google interface, there should be a SSO type of login, and a My
> Account link when you do, and thence a link to Manage Subscriptions.
> If you are using some sort of email client, there should be some
> setting there. So, how are you posting?
>
> The google stuff has changed over time, especially if you are also
> logging in with blogspot. Nowadays, if you have multiple names, it
> matters where and when you log in. For example, when I sign in while
> looking at cdos, I'm joel garry, but signing in at other places like
> cdom I'm jgar the jorrible. Then if I go to different places without
> logging out, the login-time name follows.
>
> All companies that use SSO seem to change things at times without
> telling people.
>
> jg
> --
> @home.com is bogus.
> "...what we have found in the history of our country is that you can't
> trust the executive." - Royce Lamberth,chief of the secret Foreign
> Intelligence Surveillance Court 1995-2002.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience about the change of subject.

Joel, thanks.

Additional information:

I use Google Discussion groups and I login with my gmail/Google account. Changing my profile does not help and changing my Google account does not help either. But, at the Google account I see a field called "Username" which cannot be changed and which contains my email address. I tried several Google Help pages and searched at gmail for some configuration, but still no success. Anybody else have a clue?

Regards,
Rob. Received on Tue Jun 26 2007 - 02:23:56 CDT