Re: table constraint

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:24:25 -0700

On Jun 25, 9:04 am, rwij..._at_gmail.com wrote:

> By the way: does anybody know how I can make my name appear instead of
> my email address?

I'm not real sure, since I don't use gmail, but if you are using a google interface, there should be a SSO type of login, and a My Account link when you do, and thence a link to Manage Subscriptions. If you are using some sort of email client, there should be some setting there. So, how are you posting?

The google stuff has changed over time, especially if you are also logging in with blogspot. Nowadays, if you have multiple names, it matters where and when you log in. For example, when I sign in while looking at cdos, I'm joel garry, but signing in at other places like cdom I'm jgar the jorrible. Then if I go to different places without logging out, the login-time name follows.

All companies that use SSO seem to change things at times without telling people.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"...what we have found in the history of our country is that you can't