Re: Accenture Bangalore: PL/SQL for SSE!

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:49:53 -0700

On Jun 25, 6:07 am, Gerardo <gerardojero1..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> out of 3.5+ years exp relevant exp 3
> Padre Jerome
> gerardojero1..._at_gmail.com contact immediately with ur resume

There is probably a better newsgroup to post this item to ( whatever it is intended to mean ) than cdos perhaps you want the marketplace.

I do have some *cough* "interesting" *cough* stories to tell about my prior employment with Andersen Consulting ( now Accenture ) ... real interesting ones. Received on Mon Jun 25 2007 - 12:49:53 CDT