table constraint

From: mlynch147 <martin.lynch_at_raytheon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 04:41:39 -0700

Hi

can someone tell me if this is possible.

I would like to put a unique constraint on three columns of a table. one of the columns is a date/time field but i need the constraint to be +/- 3 mins of any data already in the table....

eg, constraint on colour, direction, date columns

colour = 1
direction = 1
date = June 25th 2007, 12pm

If someone tries to enter another row with the values 1,1 and 12:00 +/- 3 minutes, a unique constaint violation will happen....

is this possible?

thanks for any help you can provide....

Marty Received on Mon Jun 25 2007 - 06:41:39 CDT