Help me with my Grid Control

From: <emdproduction_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 11:47:58 -0700

I installed Oracle Grid Control 10.2.0.2 on my window's xp, with the option of using the new database. All oms, agent and database we installed on the same machine. During the installation, the installer asked me of
1. Management security password, I set it to "temp1" 2. Sys, system, sysman password, I set them all to temp1.

The installation went successfully.

Then I went to programs=> application server control console, it brings up a webpage, host-name:18100, and asking me to name and password. I tried all sys, system, sysman with the password "temp1", it all failed.

What username and password should I use to login?

Thanks for the help. Received on Fri Jun 22 2007 - 13:47:58 CDT