Re: newbie syntax question

From: <justsomeschmuck_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:52:07 -0700

On Jun 21, 5:01 pm, sybra..._at_hccnet.nl wrote:

> Regrettably it is quite clear the design is flawed, as the
> ordergrouptotal is denormalized.

> You need to revise the design instead of starting to implement kludges
> like you describe above.

Actually, it's not. I'm translating w/ a hypothetical scenario because i had a question of summing syntax. The actual tables & data are not in the fashion as my simplified scenario.

But thanks, Sybrand -- ever the beacon of db synicism.

I'll figure it out.

John Received on Fri Jun 22 2007 - 10:52:07 CDT