sysman question

From: <emdproduction_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:31:01 -0700

I am on Oracle 10.2.0.3 on Linux.

Search on this group, I saw a lot of posting saying that sysman is not part of database, etc. But after I installed the dbconsole, i found sysman is in my database, has DBA privilege, and can connect to database, select any tables.

Am I missing anything here?

Thanks for your help. Received on Fri Jun 22 2007 - 10:31:01 CDT