Re: RAC: single versio of CSS

From: Jagjeet Singh <jagjeet.malhi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:58:53 -0000

I have purchased that shared drive to Install RAC as instructed by Jeff. Hunter.

"LaCie d2 Hard Drive Extreme with Triple Interface 250GB - (300790U)"

But if you see this link which I have gone through after purchasing it.

http://www.lacie.com/support/faq/faq.htm?faqid=10325

I am scared if still I would not be able to install RAC as it is saying, we can not use this storage from multiple computers.

Regards,
Jagjeet Singh Received on Fri Jun 22 2007 - 09:58:53 CDT