Re: Instance tuning

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:17:06 -0700

On Jun 21, 12:48 pm, sd2611 <sd2..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Where does the instance tuning fit if we use the below-mentioned order
> implementation.
> 1. Tune the design.
> 2.Tune the application.
> 3. Tune memory.
> 4. Tune I/O.
> 5. Tune contention.
> 6. Tune the operating system.

Ummm this doesn't look like any kind of mensa test ( not that I would know ) so the answer is kind of obvious.

Where did you get this multiple choice test item?

Which of the 6 answers do you think is the best choice for your "Where" question?

As far as I am concerned, anything with such limited context is pretty useless anyways IMHO. Received on Thu Jun 21 2007 - 12:17:06 CDT