RMAN> UPGRADE CATALOG

From: howard <pkowal74_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:00:30 -0000

Hello,

I am planning to upgrade my 10.2.0.1 database to 10.2.0.2 and I had a question the following command:

RMAN> UPGRADE CATALOG I have a separate Recovery Catalog database. Now, do I upgrade my separate Recovery Catalog database first, then upgrade the primary with the RMAN> UPGRADE CATALOG command?

I am not sure of the sequence of events in terms of upgrading with a separate Recovery Catalog database in place.

Thanks,

Howard Received on Tue Jun 19 2007 - 11:00:30 CDT