Re: Oracle Shared Mode for Asp.net

From: cablito <cablito_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 04:16:45 -0700

> > likely the ratio of incompetent developers is at least 80 percent.
>
> I would like to know the methodology and quantitative details
> leading to this estimation
>
> --- Raoul

He just has the wrong job. He is mantaining databases in places where bad developers have past.

He is right about the developers doing crap and moving on... and the percentage while a little exagerated is higher than I'd like.

Just don't like when people assume I belong to that group!

Dba & developer should work side by side on software architecture, since most applications are in essence reading and writting data to the database.

He just started a vendetta against me because I like shared mode & don't like AIX - lol. Received on Tue Jun 19 2007 - 06:16:45 CDT