Is it possible to retrieve the IP address of a Java Client ?

From: Laura <f.marchioni_at_pride.it>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 03:16:51 -0700

Dear all,
I have a Servlet Java which invokes a Stored Procedure. Inside the stored procedure I need to retrieve the IP address or machine name of the client (the servlet). Unfortunately I cannot change the Stored Procedure by adding one more parameter (the client IP).

Is there any function which I can use to retrieve the IP address of the servlet ?

Note: the Servlet runs on a different machine then the Database.....

Thanks
Laura Received on Tue Jun 19 2007 - 05:16:51 CDT