Retrive values from different rows

From: <sviluppo.sw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 07:27:12 -0700

Hi,
I've this intriguing problem.

>From a table like this

ID	ART	QTA	REASON
1	A	10	W
2	A	-2	C
3	A	3	PO
4	A	-4	C
5	B	5	W
6	B	-2	C
7	B	-4	C
8	B	5	PO
9	C	5	W
10	D	7	W
11	...	...	...
12	...	...	...

where:
W=stock level
C=consuption
PO=purchase order

I want to obtain a new column VAL with the, so called, "dynamicwhareouse".

The value in the VAL column must be equal to QTA when reason is W. In the other cases, the value of VAL must be the sum of the value of VAL in the n-1row and the QTA value of the the n row.

In other words this must be the result:

ID	ART	QTA	REASON	VAL
1	A	10	W	10
2	A	-2	C	8
3	A	3	PO	11
4	A	-4	C	7
5	B	5	W	5
6	B	-2	C	3
7	B	-4	C	-1
8	B	5	PO	4
9	C	5	W	5
10	D	7	W	7

It' esay by Excel but I've not found any way in Oracle (9i). Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance
Marco Received on Sun Jun 17 2007 - 09:27:12 CDT