Re: import full (8i ->10g) and system schema, what really happens ?

From: KCS <KCS_at_hotmail.it>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:58:19 +0200

> Tables have primary keys, haven't they?

system tables of course have primary key and we have no user defined table in the system schema, but I think everybody wold like to avoid a mixture of rows from 8.1.7 and existing 10g in the system's tables if the primary key is not violated.

> If you have too much time on your hands, by all means do. Run

The objective is the have a situation as "clean" as possible, so if we have to run thouse scripts we will do it.

The other objective was to know if somebody in the newsgroup had some experience with "import full" from old release, and had some problem with system schema.

Thank you
KCS Received on Sat Jun 16 2007 - 13:58:19 CDT