Re: Newbie:How to trace the SQL sent to the database from my application?

From: Ronny <nitelyjoy_at_ist-einmalig.de>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 03:40:52 -0700

Raj,
you can alternatively trace "everything" via:

alter system set user_dump_dest="c:\mytest"; alter system set sql_trace = true;

But keep in mind, that your trace file(s) might get big in size very soon.

Also see:
http://download-uk.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14237/initparams204.htm

Regards,
Ronny Received on Sat Jun 16 2007 - 05:40:52 CDT