Oracle authors needed

From: Michelle <mbartie_at_reviewnet.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:13:13 -0700

ReviewNet Corporation is looking for a few authors to write on-line testing questions for a series of new Oracle skills tests we are developing. We are looking to update some of our current tests and add new tests on Oracle DBA and develpment topics.

ReviewNet authors are selected for their expertise. Authors gain publicity on our website and get their names and bios in front of leading companies hiring Oracle professionals and in need of expert consultants. The author biography section is viewable by anyone and a good way to point out your work with us to others. You can view our author gallery at http://www.reviewnet.net/smelist.cfm. In addition to getting published, authors also earn a per question development rate and royalties on question usage.

The authoring project involves writing a set of online multiple choice questions to evaluate a candidate's experience . The project is designed to fit into the schedule of working professionals. Authoring can be spread out over a few weeks.

If interested, please contact me at mbartie_at_reviewnet.net I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Michelle Bartie
ReviewNet Corporation Received on Fri Jun 15 2007 - 18:13:13 CDT