Re: query enhancement

From: keeling <jkeeling77_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:33:33 -0700

On Jun 15, 11:24 am, Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bor..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
some of my customer's table row count approaches 100 million. The approach last suggested has been tried and deemed unacceptable due to duration of update. Note, this functionally exists in a script that upgrades a schema to be compliant with the latest version of our software. customers may run this script repeatedly; I don't want them to incur the pain of doing the update unnecessarily. Received on Fri Jun 15 2007 - 13:33:33 CDT