Re: Unable to schedule a MMON slave?

From: <perivoj_at_net.hr>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 00:10:03 -0700

> As message says maybe you have to check your operating system,
> maybe a process limit on Oracle user.
> You give very little details to us to hope we can help you.
>
> Bye
>
> Cristian Cudizio

My oracle user can create new processes, actualy under this user I running another two instances without problem.

I had same problem on test database on Win 2000 but it disappear after shutdown/startup but I like to know what is cause of this.

And to Daniel A. Morgan, thank again for spending your time on my problem but I alredy searched Metalink, Google and etc. but still can't find any answer.

Goran Received on Fri Jun 15 2007 - 02:10:03 CDT