Re: Is Mr. Garry about to be banned from dizwell

From: EscVector <EscVector_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 23:15:20 -0000

On Jun 14, 4:13 pm, hjr.pyth..._at_gmail.com wrote:

> > > Yes, pesky thing that moderation... stops people from making anything
> > > they like up and claiming it as fact. Perish the thought indeed...
>
> > I used to wonder why application developers and dba just couldn't get
> > along. I guess it's because DBAs can't even get along...
>
> > There are people are dying of disease and war every day. What triva
> > to spend such time and keystrokes on this. How very, very sad. How
> > sad. Everyone gets demerits on this one.
>
> > And also, "Generally, because the place was becoming ever-more
> > frequented by
> > twits" Thank goodness for the twits, otherwise there we wouldn't need
> > you, Jonathan, Tom, Cary, or anyone else. A twitless world is a
> > boring world. How would I get my laughs, sitcoms? I hate tv.
>
> > I guess there'd be no war without the twits so those how fight useless
> > battles are twits, so therefore you are yourself a twit, hence you are
> > here posting. Although since you are posting not at all frequently,
> > you are not necessarily by definition a twit, but since this post is
> > useless, you are now back to twit with the rest of us...
>
> > I hope I run into you guys one day. I won't be able to stop
> > laughing.. or crying.. or both. :)
>
> I believe you are confusing "twits" (who never added anything much to
> the world) with "wits", who are the people responsible for all the
> laughs and sitcoms you could desire. Twits are just an annoying
> distraction. Wits are what make it all worthwhile. Jonathan, Tom, Cary
> and others are some of the wittiest people I know.
>
> If only the same could be said about your good self...

"If only the same could be said about your good self..." Touché You're one of those mean nit picky people aren't you?

Suggestion, since you've started contributing here again, maybe we could see some Oracle related topics. I love your site, but maybe you can get a twit meter on the site to track or block all of the useless non-contributers who like your stuff like my witless self.

"Wits are what make it all worthwhile."
Really? I've always valued the worth of one's contribution and again, again, again, I see no contribution worthwhile here.

Nit, twit, or wit, I'd say family and friends make it all worthwhile.
Wits are nice, but stabbing with words isn't as witty as it is passively aggressive.

I don't think your witty Oracle friends are as exclusive as you are.

The nazi's were exclusioners too.
http://thebullyproblem.blogspot.com/2006/10/do-your-kids-have-problem-with-bullies.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_Law Received on Thu Jun 14 2007 - 18:15:20 CDT