Re: Excellent SPAM Available 24x7

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:41:58 -0700

Satish wrote:
> Hi Partners,
>
> We have an excellent Consultant available for contract positions only.

If they are excellent consultants why are you reduced to spamming a technical group not visited by a single managers?

I'll answer that rhetorical question.

My attorney informs me that he has checked out your organization with the Massachusetts Attorney General and with you state's tax authorities, did you forget public records are public, and you are a one man company, marginally in business, with no clients.

No one is going to do business with a spammer and, apparently, no one wanted to do business with you before you started spamming us. You might want to hire an attorney of your own. I understand you may need one soon.

--
Daniel A. Morgan