Re: sql query slow... help me!

From: Cristian Cudizio <cristian.cudizio_at_yahoo.it>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:35:39 -0700

On Jun 14, 5:24 pm, Kevin <procshar..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm a software developer and I'm making a new software with
> Oracle. I made a some sql querys and it's very very slow so I get
> complain from the users. Is there any way that get it faster result ?
> please help me.
>
> here's the sql query
>
> SELECT '', '0' SELECT_YN, V01.ALLOC_NO, V01.CUSTREQUEST_NO,
> V01.DIV_NO, V01.CONSOL_NO, DECODE(V01.TR_DT, NULL, '',
>
> TMS_COMMONFUNC_Pk.GET_VIEWDATETIMESTR_FC(V01.TR_DT, '', '')) TR_DATE,
> V01.STATUS, T13.CODE_NAME STATUS_NAME, BL_NO,
> V01.CNTR_NO, V01.CARRIER_TRANS_NO,
Yes! you must push that magic button "go faster"! Excuse me for my sarcasm,
but you have not said what version of Oracle you use, you have put here a unreadable query
and you have said to us that you are a "software developer". Ask to your DBA.

Bye

Cristian Cudizio

http://oracledb.wordpress.com
http://cristiancudizio.wordpress.com Received on Thu Jun 14 2007 - 10:35:39 CDT