Re: Is Mr. Garry about to be banned from dizwell

From: <hjr.pythian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:50:06 -0000

On Jun 8, 10:32 am, DA Morgan <damor..._at_psoug.org> wrote:
> joel garry wrote:
> > The implication being that he doesn't realize I have posted from
> > several IP addresses, some of which are dynamically assigned, and he
> > is too stupid to know that. Obviously he isn't that stupid, but just
> > as obviously (to me, anyways), is he was looking for any excuse to
> > boot me.
>
> Howard is one of the sharpest knives in the drawer. Sometimes he uses
> it to cut the wrong thing else likely he'd still be at Oracle. But
> never underestimate his knowledge of the product. I wish he were still
> participating here in usenet as I learned much from him.
>
> > I don't think cherrysister#1 is omlet, the post and name are far too
> > coherent.
>
> Not enough school yard obscenity? <g>
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington

Facts, gentlemen please.

I was employed by Oracle twice, and I continued to be employed by them after I'd left them the second time as their senior DBA instructor in Australia on a contracting basis for almost three years.

The suggestion that I somehow would "likely still be at Oracle" implies that my not continuing to work at Oracle was the result of me "cutting the wrong thing". However, the decision not to continue working there was mine alone; I had very good reasons for making it; and I would not likely still be at Oracle under any circumstances and for nothing but entirely proper and rational reasons. Any suggestions to the contrary are ignorant and ill-informed. Received on Thu Jun 14 2007 - 01:50:06 CDT