Help: Auditing database access

From: <emdproduction_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:49:34 -0700

Dear group,

I am using Oracle 10.2.0.3 on linux. I am testing auditing who access my database.

I set audit_trail=db and issue "audit create session".

what I found in sys.aud$, most of them is from "sysman" and "dbsnmp", that is from dbconsole. When i do

"delete from sys.aud$ where cast ( (from_tz(ntimestamp#,'00:00') at
local) as date) < sysdate-60", that is very slow, because majority of the records are from sysman/dbsnmp

Is there any way we can do
"audit create session except sysman and dbsnmp"?

Thanks for your help Received on Wed Jun 13 2007 - 14:49:34 CDT