library cache load lock

From: <jernigam_at_nospam.kochind.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:38:06 -0000

I have seen an increase in this wait since we loaded an application upgrade. I am trying to look into what changed that would have caused it.

This 9.2.0.7 running on Solaris.
Our cursor_sharing_for_time=false
I don't see any objects being modified - nothing with a new last_ddl date.
We aren't changing permissions on objects frequently. We aren't recompiling any packages.

Any ideas of where to look? Received on Wed Jun 13 2007 - 11:38:06 CDT