export character set syntax

From: Jeff B <jbisch1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 05:45:54 -0700

Hello,

In order to avoid a possible charset conversion during export/import, I want to specify a character set in both my export and import scripts. Could some tell me what the proper syntax would be in order to accomplish this? At this moment, I am using a par file in a windows cmd file.

I am using Oracle 9.2.0.8 on Windows 2003 Server, 32-bit.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Received on Wed Jun 13 2007 - 07:45:54 CDT