Re: Joining multiple tables

From: <tommaso.gastaldi_at_uniroma1.it>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:49:13 -0700

On 12 Giu, 17:25, Alk <alkkmrz2..._at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for help on building a query which joins about 3
> tables to get the output as shown below,
>
> Any help is appreciated
>
> Table 1: Order Line
> Line ID Order ID ProductCode
> 1001 100 ORK100
> 1002 100 ORK766
> 1003 101 ORK233
>
> Table 2: Order Line
> Values
> Table 3: Product Mapping
> Line ID Order
> Value
> Product Group Product Code
> 1001
> 500
> 1 ORK100
> 1002
> 200
> 2 ORK766
> 1003
> 500
> 1 ORK233
>
> Expected Output
> Order ID ProductGroup1 ProductGroup2
> 100 500 200
> 101 500 0
>
> Thank You
> Alk

If you want, you can use this visual tool which creates the queries for you:

DataTime Universal (downloadable)
http://cam70.sta.uniroma1.it/DataTimeUniversal/

DataTime Documentation
http://cam70.sta.uniroma1.it/DataTimeDocumentation/

Create a connection and click and click on the button to create a "New Data Source".
A query wizard will open.

Tommaso
http://groups.google.it/group/DataTime Received on Tue Jun 12 2007 - 14:49:13 CDT