Re: Oracle 10.1/10.2 on Solaris 10 using RAW devices?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 04:08:37 -0700

On Jun 11, 8:13 pm, "fu bar" <fu...._at_fubar.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to build a small two node Solaris 10 Oracle RAC cluster using raw
> devices (not Sun Cluster). I googled the web but found nothing. Anyone
> have a doc or weblink that describes
> how to do this?

Probably I should have given this link earlier http://developers.sun.com/solaris/

You can find some good interchanges on the google solaris newsgroup also.

Doing some quick searches via google it sure seems like you should be able to find if not a complete step by step guide something that has enough hints to get you going. Of course the oracle install doc for 10.2 on solaris should also be looked at.

At one point I think dizwell had something regarding a solaris 10 install but I don't recall if that included RAC or if so what kind of storage/clustering was used. Received on Tue Jun 12 2007 - 06:08:37 CDT