Is the google interface getting real funky for all you people?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 07:34:46 -0700

Boy it sure seems like it is having problems lately ( going thru google to cdos ).

Sometimes it hangs when trying to post. Other times it appears to work but it can be hours before the reply shows up in the thread.

I think I liked the older google groups interface better than the way this one is working currently.

What are other people using? Received on Fri Jun 08 2007 - 09:34:46 CDT