Relational database comments

From: muddu <mudassar.dba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 07:51:03 -0000

One of the properties of a relation or table is that every row is unique. If this is so,

   what do we do with a table of comments?

   Let's say, i want to put comments on a play in a relation. Two different people say

   "It was a great play". They both say exactly the same words. How can we put both comments

    in the relation if we must have uniqueness? Received on Fri Jun 08 2007 - 02:51:03 CDT