HOT LIST - Oracle Apps Technical (CRM) - Prime Software Technologies, Inc

From: Satish <recruiter.satish_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:22:31 -0000

Hi Partners,

We have an excellent Senior Consultant available for contract positions only. Please find below a brief profile of the candidate. Let me know if you have any requirements.

Name                 : C P

Skills                 : Oracle Apps Techno Functional (CRM)

Exp                   : 6+

Current Location : King of Prussia, PA

Relocation : East Coast

Available : Immediately

PLZ DO NOT REPLY TO recruiter.satish_at_gmail.com REPLY TO ANIL - amoturi_at_primesofttech.com OR SATISH - sgorityala_at_primesofttech.com

Thanks & Regards,

Anil Kumar
Business Development Manager
Prime Software Technologies, Inc.
100 Tower Office Park, S#G
Woburn, MA - 01801
Phone : 781 287 0280
Fax : 781 935 3115
Email : amoturi_at_primesofttech.com
www.primesofttech.com

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you. Received on Thu Jun 07 2007 - 10:22:31 CDT