Re: Consultant Available - Oracle Apps Techno Functional (CRM) - Prime Software Technologies, Inc

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 15:37:27 -0700

On Jun 5, 12:34 pm, Steve Howard <stevedhow..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 4:46 pm, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 4, 7:28 am, Satish <recruiter.sat..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi Partners,
>
> > > I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting
> > > assignments for my Consultant.
> > > I really appreciate your time for responding to me.

> > > PLZ DO NOT REPLY TO recruiter.sat..._at_gmail.com
> > > REPLY TO ANIL - amot..._at_primesofttech.com
> > > OR SATISH - sgority..._at_primesofttech.com
>
> > Hey stupid! It's not the gmail that's the problem.
>
> > The problem is you are NOT supposed to post job ads here!
>
> > How clear do you need it to be?
>
> > greatful and PLZ don't help your cause any. They just make you look
> > like an illiterate spammer.
>
> > jg
> > --
> > @home.com is bogus.
> > Did Kumar ever make it to White Castle?
>
> I know you guys don't want to hear this, but if you look at Google
> groups, you'll see this is a "High" activity group. These guys really
> don't care if the three or four people post a negative response to
> this garbage, as they get in front of literally thousands of "pre-
> qualified" eyes.
>
> I have always found it hard to believe that they get *zero* responses
> from ads like this. I couldn't even guess how many lurkers there are
> on this group, some of which are looking for a job, perhaps
> desperately so. I agree 101% that it has no place here, and the jobs
> offered are probably suspect. However, as unfortunate as it may be, I
> think you are fighting an uphill battle.
>
> With a unmoderated group comes a price, so I think you have to pick
> your poison...moderated where you control what is posted...or not.
>
> Regards,
>
> Steve

Absolutely right, Steve. That's why some of us seem just plain psycho about it. Open the door one little crack and it can be suddenly overwhelming with monkey-see-monkey-do. There was once a group unfortunately named misc.jobs.misc, which went from informative to trash in an amazingly short time, nothing to be done about it. At least this group is named properly, has a clear charter, and has some people willing to netcop. It mostly works, and where it doesn't, the misposters make themselves seem foolish. I think Dan deserves a medal for doing the thankless job so well, as do the others.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=10&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=misc.jobs.misc&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=5&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=1996&safe=off