Re: Consultant Available - Oracle Apps Techno Functional (CRM) - Prime Software Technologies, Inc

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 19:34:30 -0000

On Jun 4, 4:46 pm, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 7:28 am, Satish <recruiter.sat..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Partners,
>
> > I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting
> > assignments for my Consultant.
> > I really appreciate your time for responding to me.

> > PLZ DO NOT REPLY TO recruiter.sat..._at_gmail.com
> > REPLY TO ANIL - amot..._at_primesofttech.com
> > OR SATISH - sgority..._at_primesofttech.com
>
> Hey stupid! It's not the gmail that's the problem.
>
> The problem is you are NOT supposed to post job ads here!
>
> How clear do you need it to be?
>
> greatful and PLZ don't help your cause any. They just make you look
> like an illiterate spammer.
>
> jg
> --
> @home.com is bogus.
> Did Kumar ever make it to White Castle?

I know you guys don't want to hear this, but if you look at Google groups, you'll see this is a "High" activity group. These guys really don't care if the three or four people post a negative response to this garbage, as they get in front of literally thousands of "prequalified"  eyes.

I have always found it hard to believe that they get *zero* responses from ads like this. I couldn't even guess how many lurkers there are on this group, some of which are looking for a job, perhaps desperately so. I agree 101% that it has no place here, and the jobs offered are probably suspect. However, as unfortunate as it may be, I think you are fighting an uphill battle.

With a unmoderated group comes a price, so I think you have to pick your poison...moderated where you control what is posted...or not.

Regards,

Steve Received on Tue Jun 05 2007 - 14:34:30 CDT