Re: explain plan assistance needed

From: <beijingshenao2008_at_yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:59:39 -0700

SHINE international trade company
Sorry to trouble you.
please read this mail. It's for your career
>From shine international trade Company of Beijing. China
Dear sir/madam:

        Thank you for read this mail. Our company in china. Like you think, china is ready To be world's factory. We have all kinds of things. Of course. We have best manpower resource , best price. More and more person, company like to build trade company in china. It is our predominance. Like light industry, Sinitic things. and a lot of other things need us to do. It's a chance for us. That's right.

        Until this, I want you know, our company now do business about like shoes, bags, belts, clothing, PSP, glasses jeans and so on. Our company want to look for a cooperate friend in your state. If you agree our company case. If you want to pay just a computer to do something. If you have a trade company in your state. Or if you have a shop(online shop)You can call us to talk about next step. We will give the best price, best service. The shine international shine trade will like to talk to you very much.

         You can go to our website http://www.6thshop.com/bbs.asp to leave massage
 MSN:evenbeijing_at_hotmail.com

	 yahoo:  shinechina_at_yahoo.com.cn
	 E-mail:   even-china_at_hotmail.com