Re: Recurrent problem ORA -12560

From: HansF <fuzzy.greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 20:17:32 -0700

On Jun 4, 8:18 am, benn..._at_poczta.fm wrote:
> Thank you for information, but unfortunately id didn't work:/
> Do you have any other ideas?

Sure. Dozens of ideas.

But until I see actual error message output (cut and paste, not transcribed), I am not going to waste my time any further guessing.what specific problem or environment you may have

--
Hans Forbrich   (mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com)
*** Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong!