Re: not using foreign keys?

From: gerryt <lepsysinc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 16:53:34 -0700

On Jun 4, 3:31 pm, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:
> On Jun 4, 1:58 pm, spacemar..._at_mailinator.com wrote:
> > Frank van Bortel wrote:
> > > Fire him

Excellent : >
> > actually, hes my boss :)
> > i may diagree w/ the decision, but at this point i just have to work
> > with it

An all too common refrain
>Seehttp://www.dbazine.com/oracle/or-articles/jlewis19andhttp://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14220/d...
> so you know what to do when your boss gets fired.
> May we know which bank so we can avoid it?

Not the first time Ive seen a bank employee posting things way worse than
the OP's snippet. Not banking in New Orleans wont save anyone from this kind of thing.
IT seems to be the a new devolving standard or definition of entropy ... Received on Mon Jun 04 2007 - 18:53:34 CDT