Re: Consultant Available - Oracle Apps Techno Functional (CRM) - Prime Software Technologies, Inc

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:46:34 -0700

On Jun 4, 7:28 am, Satish <recruiter.sat..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Partners,
>
> I am really greatful to you all for being so helpful in getting
> assignments for my Consultant.
> I really appreciate your time for responding to me.

> PLZ DO NOT REPLY TO recruiter.sat..._at_gmail.com
> REPLY TO ANIL - amot..._at_primesofttech.com
> OR SATISH - sgority..._at_primesofttech.com

Hey stupid! It's not the gmail that's the problem.

The problem is you are NOT supposed to post job ads here!

How clear do you need it to be?

greatful and PLZ don't help your cause any. They just make you look like an illiterate spammer.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Did Kumar ever make it to White Castle?